Rights and obligations under the CPA / Consumer Protection Act /
According to CPA, we provide the following information:
1. Our data: "EXTRA SPORT EOOD", Sofia, d. BG131183401
2. The products subject to the offering are brand O'NEILL, whose official distributor for Bulgaria is "EXTREME SPORT" Ltd.
3. The main features of the goods are detailed on the presentation page of each product.
4. The price of the goods is incl. VAT. The cost does not include delivery costs.
5. There may be price differences for an item advertised on our site and in our stores.
6. We guarantee original origin and quality of goods purchased ONLY from our e-shop or from the stores of the company. Addresses can be found here.
7. The customer data we require in the purchase process is necessary only for the purpose of delivery.
1. To place an order, follow the online purchase procedure.
2. Your order will be processed no later than the next business day.
3. Your order will be confirmed or declined by a telephone call from Customer Service.
4. The company does not guarantee the availability of the product at the time of the order.
5. In the case of a refusal to receive or a unsolicited shipment in a courier office, the next order will be executed only after a prepayment by bank transfer. If the order is refused / not accepted, the prepaid amount will be refunded to the customer, after deduction of courier costs in both directions.
With the charge, the value of your order is paid to the courier at the time of receipt.
1. The goods ordered in the e-shop of EXTREME SPORT are delivered by courier company RAPIDO or SPEЕDI to the address you have requested.
2. Delivery time - 3 to 5 business days. Courier informs you of the phone you provide.
3. Delivery price:
-for order up to 100lv and 2.5kg - 6lv.
-for order over 100lv - free shipping
4. You receive your purchase with a cash receipt attached to it, showing the value of the goods and the delivery price.
RETURN AND REPLACEMENT OF PURCHASED GOODS
Upon purchase from an e-shop www.extremesport.bg, within 14 calendar days after receipt of the goods, the customer has the right to return or replace it, subject to the following conditions:
1. Refer to Customer Service for further instructions
2. The merchandise has a reserved commercial appearance - it is not torn, dirty, scratched, worn, prana, ironed.
3. The product must be labeled with a cash receipt.
4. Transport costs for return and replacement are at the expense of the customer.
5. Upon return, the value of the merchandise will be refunded to you in the bank account you specified during the conversation with a customer service employee within seven business days and after checking the status of the returned item.
6. It is not allowed to return or replace a purchased item from an online store www.extremesport.bg with another size or product in the physical stores of the company.
7. "Extreme Sport" Ltd. is not responsible for the exhaustion of quantities of an item. In case you are unable to provide the product you want, you will be informed by phone or e-mail, whenever possible you will be offered an alternative item.
1. The protection of personal data is of great importance to Extreme Sports Ltd. and therefore we have a policy that defines how your personal data will be processed and protected.
2. "EXTREME SPORT" EOOD with address of registration in Sofia, 85, Simeon Radev Str., And VAT number BG131183401 is the administrator of the personal data you provide us and is responsible for them under the Personal Data Protection Act .
3. The company uses your personal data for order management, product inquiries, and issues related to providing technical assistance via email, telephone, or social networking.
4. We process all the data you provide us:
• Contact information - name, address, email and phone number
• Date of birth
• Order information
• Any correspondence on a given issue
5. Data forwarded to third parties shall only be used for delivery
6. Your data will be stored by EXTREME SPORTS Ltd. while you are an active client or do not withdraw your consent in writing.
7. Your rights are:
• Access to your personal information
• Correction / if data has been changed /
• Objection to the processing of your personal data
• Appeal to a supervisor
• Legal or administrative protection if your data rights have been violated
8. We take very seriously the protection of personal data. If any questions arise regarding the above rights, you may contact us at email@example.com
10. When sending an order or inquiry from the contact form, it is considered that you fill out the following statement:
DECLARATION of consent for the processing of personal data by a trader and courier
I agree that the personal data collected and processed by EXTREME SPORTS Ltd. in connection with my online order or request will be provided to partner companies of Extreme Sports EOOD, who supply goods, couriers for processing and execution of the order or inquiry.
I am aware of the voluntary nature of the provision of the data, as well as the consequences of the provision of the data.
I am aware that I have the right to access, correct and delete the collected data.